November 17, 2022
Traditional dishwashing detergents can be some of the most wasteful and toxic products out there. From the harsh chemicals to the plastic bottles and packages, it seems the closer you look the worse they appear! Our journey here at Lucent Globe has led us to pursue a zero-waste cleaning alternative that you can now use for your dishes! For those of you who have tried our dishwashing detergent sheets ,or are thinking of giving them a go, we’ve got a few helpful tips to get the most out of them.
1. Depending on your wash cycle you might need to place your sheet in the detergent dispenser. Some wash cycles have a pre-rinse cycle, so to ensure your detergent sheets work the best we recommend you place them in the dispenser compartment so that the detergent sheet doesn’t get rinsed out before the wash cycle.
2. If you do not have a pre-rinse cycle then you are able to place the sheet either in the bottom rack with your dishes or in the dispenser.
3. One whole sheet will be plenty of detergent for even the fullest of dishwashers. If you have a smaller dishwasher or small load sizes then you will only need a half sheet (tear at the perforation).
1. Dissolve your sheet in the sink of water (before you place your dishes in) it’s that simple!
2. For those grimy, baked on dishes and pans, simply tear a little piece from your sheet and soak the pan with some water for a few minutes (this will make removing those tough baked on foods so much easier!).
3. Our dishwashing detergent sheets are formulated to be sensitive on skin so you won’t find any sensitivity issues when hand washing
It's never been easier to make the switch to our dishwashing detergent sheets and do your part to work towards a cleaner future for all of us! No more plastic waste and harsh chemicals. If you want to give them a try you'll find them here.